Wolves Of Elune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Ranks

3 posters

Go down

Guild Ranks Empty Guild Ranks

Post  Toomb Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Guild Rank System Explained

Guild Ranks

Officer Tier

Commander(Guild Master)
General(Senior Leadership)
Captain(Junior Leadership)

Soldier Tier

Sergeant Major (Senior Enlisted)
Master Sergeant
Sergeant
Wolf

Soldier Ranks Explained:

Wolf: New members, allowed 2 gold per day in repairs, cannot withdraw gold, may withdraw 3 items from bank tabs.

Sergeant: Members who have developed a rapport with the guild, allowed 3 gold per day in repairs and withdrawals, can withdraw 4 items from bank tabs.

Master Sergeant: Minimum rank of 40, meets above requirements, allowed 5 gold per day in repairs and withdrawals, can withdraw 5 items from bank tabs.

Sergeant Major: Minimum rank of 60, meets above requirements, allowed 10 gold per day in repairs and withdrawals, can withdraw 5 items from bank tabs.

Officer Ranks Explained: Progression through the Soldier ranks is a garaunteed and natural progression in recognition of your time and efforts within the guild. However, promotion to the rank of an Officer is not garaunteed and is performed based on stringent criteria. The officers are responsible for the day-to-day running of the guild, including events, activities, equipment, runs, the website, disciplinary issues, recruiting, problem solving, crisis resolution and the direction of the guild. Moreover, they are considered official representatives of the guild and are held to a strict criteria for how they conduct themselves.

In short, the role of an Officer in the guild is by no means an easy one.

Any officer can promote a person through the Soldier ranks, however Officer promotions are decided by the Commander.

Last edited by Toomb on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Toomb
Toomb

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranks Empty Re: Guild Ranks

Post  angelofmercy Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:14 am

you should make a speeselie rak for DKs we becuse DKs are a group of people that have to deal with alot and we sould have arank to make us stronger were kind of like a band of brothers that stick to geather PS: sorry for the sloppy spelling am at school and i am useing a diffrint key board to mine
angelofmercy
angelofmercy

Back to top Go down

Post  angelofmercy Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:37 pm

i have a name for the rank ODST
angelofmercy
angelofmercy

Back to top Go down

Post  Toomb Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:12 am

I've thought long about this.

Instead of just rushing in and yelling no, let me first explain why the answer is no, and then rush in and say no.

I appreciate your point of view, however as to your specific points, let me address them individually:

DKs are not some badass elite group of badasses. They are a class. They are a class different from any other, and therefore they do have their own title, and that title is "Death Knight".

DKs are not a group we have to deal with. There are 15 DKs in the guild, and only 4 of them play regularly. There are far more Hunters and Warlocks than DKs in the guild. I even think there are more rogues, although I can only name Real off the top of my head.

DKs are not a band of brothers. Most of the time, I see you fighting with anyone you are talking to.

We have about 5 reserve slots for special guild ranks for future events. When the time comes to use them, I'd like for that use to have more impact.
Toomb
Toomb

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranks Empty DK'S

Post  DamSr Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:26 am

Great job Toomb not rushing in and just saying no. You showed a tremendous ammount of restraint. Very Happy
DamSr
DamSr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum